Provide your tenants with timely, personalized communications without straining the staff or draining the budget
When confronted with unexpected crises, property owners and managers must often be able to reach their employees, contractors, and tenants quickly. Most important, they must have the ability not only to broadcast messages, but to receive responses in real-time to ensure the message was delivered.
Research shows that good communication between management and tenants plays a key role in resident satisfaction and retention. Alert Solutions helps property managers provide personalized communications to tenants instantly via multiple communication channels including email, voice, SMS text and desktop alert.
Changes that affect the property can have a big impact on your tenants and their businesses. Your staff can be quickly overwhelmed with complaints from tenants who were not informed. When property issues hurt their businesses, tenants move on to properties that support their businesses.
Alert Solutions makes it easy to send messages to your entire tenant list or any sub-group without tying-up your staff, your phone lines or interrupting your operations. The system is 100% web-based, giving you the ability to deploy a message from any location. Only a telephone or a computer with Internet access is required to send your message.
- Managing Work Schedules of Employees – Fill vacancies in staff schedules.
- Emergency Response Management – Coordinate Staff in real time and Broadcast emergency alerts.
- Important Date Reminders – Remind tenants about lease renewal deadlines, office hours and holiday schedules, and seasonal changes that affect the property.
- Routine Maintenance Notifications – Coordinate maintenance and grounds crews and give your tenants a heads-up planned and unplanned maintenance and repairs, planned outages, and snow removal updates.
- Payment Reminders – Automate past-due reminders where recipients can press a key to be connected back to a billing office to make payments.
Studies show property managers who communicate more frequently with their tenants have higher retention and satisfaction levels. Ensure steady cash flow by improving tenant satisfaction and retention levels with our Alert Solution’s Tenant API for commercial property managers. Alert Solutions Tenant API enables you to issue automated billing, maintenance, and community event notifications via three communication channels including email, voice and SMS text messaging.
- Use the medium your residents and staff prefer
- Use the language your residents and staff speak
- Foster two-way communications – ask recipients to respond using their keypad
- Eliminate paper and postage costs
- Improve tenant satisfaction and retention levels
|Easy-to-Use Interface||Takes only minutes to learn and seconds to use. Quickly and simply account for, communicate with, and coordinate among all personnel.|
|Message Builder||Inserts data fields such as names, dates, times, etc. from a spreadsheet into audio messages to create fully personalized, customized, natural-sounding messages.|
|Call Scheduling||Creates a message and schedules delivery for a future date and time.|
|Text-to-Speech||Converts typed text to an audio file and delivers a natural-sounding voice message.|
|Multi-Channel Notifications||Sends mass notification messages via phone, SMS text and email simultaneously, or choose a preference per message.|
|Hot Key Transfer||Allows call recipients to use a touch-tone response to connect back to a live person.|
|Routine Message Storage||Stores and sends pre-recorded messages to any list of contacts – saves time, eliminates the need to re-record the same messages.|
|Multi-Language Capabilities||Our system instantly translates text-to-text and text-to-speech message into preferred language of your residents and staff.|
|Caller ID Customization||Allows you to select the caller ID your customers will see when your message comes in.|
|Automatic Retry||Incrementally re-dials busy and no-answer numbers.|
|Segmentation||Allows you to send messages to specific individuals or groups by dividing your contact list into subgroups—up to 99 subgroups.|
|Two Way Communication||Two-way communication allows message recipients to respond to alerts they receive, and have responses tallied in a report.|