According to a recent study by Athena Health, patient engagement and overall health can be greatly improved through the implementation of an effective, two-way patient communication solution.
Contacting patients is an important part of your medical practice. It’s also a time-consuming one. With Alert Solutions’ Patient Communication Suite, you can easily reach patients to schedule appointments, send reminders of upcoming appointments or collect unpaid medical bills.
- Automated Appointment Reminders to help keep the schedule full
- Missed appointment reminders to let patients know they need to reschedule
- Wellness Reminders
- Recalls to remind patients that they have missed an annual checkup
- Collection Reminders
- Notifications of community concerns (flu virus or other illness)
- Lab Result Notifications
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Contacting patients is an important part of your medical practice. It’s also a time-consuming one.
With Alert Solutions’ Patient Communication Suite, you can easily reach patients to schedule appointments, send reminders of upcoming appointments or test dates or collect unpaid medical bills.
Alert Solutions’ text-to-speech feature makes it easy for you to personalize your messages with the patient’s name, date and time of his or her appointment. Our stringent web site security measures ensure that your contact information is accessible only by you.
Voice messaging campaigns can be created in advance, when it is convenient for you and your staff to do so, and scheduled for deployment at any time of the day or night. With our Hot Key Voice feature, patients can confirm their appointments with the touch of a single button, saving valuable staff time and reducing the number of missed appointments.
Since Alert Solutions is 100% web-based, there is no hardware or software to purchase, and no hidden fees or maintenance costs, making it the simplest, most economical, and most effective way for you to reach your patients.
- Preventing Patient No Shows – Studies show automated appointment reminders reduce no shows
- Reducing Expenses – Engage with patients while saving money in the process by eliminating postage and man hours
- Generating More Appointments – Knowing in advance which appointments have been cancelled gives practices more time to fill them
- Increase Your Standard of Care – Keep in touch with them more often without monopolizing your office staff time
- More Time to Be Proactive – Free your staff to take on other responsibilities
|Easy-to-Use Interface||Takes only minutes to learn and seconds to use. Quickly and simply account for, communicate with, and coordinate among all personnel.|
|Message Builder||Inserts data fields such as names, dates, times, etc. from a spreadsheet into audio messages to create fully personalized, customized, natural-sounding messages.|
|Call Scheduling||Creates a message and schedules delivery for a future date and time.|
|Text-to-Speech||Converts typed text to an audio file and delivers a natural-sounding voice message.|
|Multi-Channel Notifications||Sends mass notification messages via phone, SMS text and email simultaneously, or choose a preference per message.|
|Hot Key Transfer||Allows call recipients to use a touch-tone response to connect back to a live person.|
|Routine Message Storage||Stores and sends pre-recorded messages to any list of contacts – saves time, eliminates the need to re-record the same messages.|
|Multi-Language Capabilities||Our system instantly translates text-to-text and text-to-speech messages into the preferred language of your residents and staff.|
|Caller ID Customization||Allows you to select the caller ID your patients will see when your message is delivered.|
|Automatic Retry||Incrementally re-dials busy and no-answer numbers.|
|Segmentation||Allows you to send messages to specific individuals or groups by dividing your contact list into subgroups—up to 99 subgroups.|
|Two Way Communication||Two-way communication allows message recipients to respond to alerts they receive, and have responses tallied in a report.|